Centre of Pollution Studies
Centre of Pollution Studies (CPS) is the autonomous center in the Institute of Engineering system. This center aims at conducting and managing study/research regarding pollution thereby providing assistance for integrating high-level engineering education and research regarding pollution. This center also develops expertise in areas related to pollution and supports their utilization and mobilization. It conducts trainings regarding pollution.
Centre of Pollution Studies (CPS) is the newest autonomous centre in the Institute of Engineering system. The objective of the Centre are as follows.
- To conduct and manage study/Research regarding Pollution.
- To provide effective contribution in enhancing, expanding, and developing low, medium and high level engineering Education.
- To provide potent assistance in integrating high-level engineering education and research regarding pollution.
- To assist in the enhancement and development of Expertise regarding the areas rellated to pollution and to support their utilization and Mobilization.
- To conduct and manage different types of training regarding pollution.
- To work and assist others in raising public awareness regarding pollution.
- Establish relations with foreign Universities/Concerned Institutions for achieving the objectives of the center.
- To provide support, and assist Nepal Government’s Pollution related works in forming laws and by laws regarding pollution.